Dangerous Highways Attorney MA
Providing Excellent Legal Representation On Injury Claims Involving Dangerous Highways
Driving on highways can be dangerous, with many potential hazards such as high speeds, distracted drivers, and poor road conditions. Unfortunately, accidents can happen even to the most cautious and experienced drivers, resulting in serious injuries or even fatalities. Determining whether a hazardous highway condition contributed to an accident requires legal and investigative knowledge. And our dangerous highway attorney in MA has the competence needed to win these cases.
The Law Offices of Barry Feinstein & Affiliates P.C. has been providing high-quality legal representation to clients in Massachusetts for over 25 years. We have successfully handled a wide range of personal injury cases, including those involving dangerous highways. We have extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations governing highways and other roadways and can help you determine who may be liable for your injuries.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident on a dangerous highway, don’t hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Barry Feinstein & Affiliates P.C. for a free consultation. You can count on us to provide you with the representation you need to protect your rights and secure the best possible outcome.
Why Do I Need A Dangerous Highways Lawyer in Massachusetts?
If you’ve been involved in an accident on a dangerous highway in Massachusetts, it can be a traumatic experience that leaves you injured, overwhelmed, and unsure of what to do next. However, having our dangerous highway attorney in MA on your side can make all the difference in securing the compensation and justice you deserve. Here are some reasons why:
- We have extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations governing highways and other roadways in Massachusetts.
- We can help determine who may be liable for your injuries, whether it be another driver, a government agency responsible for maintaining the road, or a manufacturer of a faulty vehicle part.
- We can investigate the circumstances surrounding your accident, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf.
- We can negotiate with insurance companies and other parties to secure the best possible outcome for you, whether it be a settlement or going to trial.
- We can help you obtain compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and property damage.
- We can provide you with personalized attention, guidance, and support throughout the legal process, making sure you feel heard, valued, and empowered.
- We can take the burden of handling legal complexities off your shoulders, allowing you to focus on your recovery and well-being.
Hiring a dangerous highways lawyer in Massachusetts is an important step in protecting your rights and obtaining the justice you deserve after an accident. So, take the first step toward justice and compensation by calling us at The Law Offices of Barry Feinstein & Affiliates P.C. today.
What Are Considered Dangerous Highways Condition in MA?
There are many conditions that can make a highway dangerous and increase the risk of accidents. Here are some examples:
- Poorly designed or maintained roads, such as roads with sharp curves, blind spots, or inadequate lighting
- Potholes, cracks, and other defects on the road surface
- Missing or inadequate guardrails, median barriers, and other safety features
- Inadequate or confusing signs, markings, and traffic signals
- Construction work, debris, and other hazards on the roadway
- Poor weather conditions, such as rain, snow, fog, and ice
- Distracted, impaired, or reckless drivers
- Heavy traffic congestion and bottlenecks
These are just a few examples of dangerous highway conditions. If you or someone you love encountered a dangerous highway condition that caused your accident, seek legal advice from our dangerous highway attorney immediately.
What Are The Common Injuries From Dangerous Highway Accidents?
Accidents resulting from hazardous road conditions have the potential to result in severe injuries. Even minor accidents can result in the following injuries:
- Brain and head injuries
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Cuts, bruises, lacerations
- Broken bones
- Internal and soft tissue injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Wrongful death
If someone else’s negligence led to your accident and injuries, you are entitled to compensation for any resulting losses. Our dangerous highway attorney in MA will fight tenaciously to ensure that you are compensated in full and fairly.
How To Prove Dangerous Conditions On Massachusetts Highways?
To prove that there are dangerous conditions on Massachusetts highways, you will need to collect evidence that shows the existence of these conditions and their potential to cause harm. A highway can be dangerous for several reasons:
- Defective design — The design of the road introduces a danger. This includes blind spots that put drivers in needless danger, steep grades, and sharp turns.
- Faulty construction — Even if the plan is sound, the execution still might not go as planned. The contractor might not complete the project in accordance with the design’s specifications or might use inferior materials that make the road dangerous.
- Neglected maintenance — Two elements that compromise the structural integrity of roads and bridges are storm damage and aging. However, towns and cities sometimes disregard traffic lights and warning signs.
While some hazards are obvious, such as a bridge collapse, others are more difficult to prove. To build your best case for recovery, we consult with highway transportation experts such as architects, engineers, and accident reconstructionists.
So, if you’ve been seriously injured in an accident in Massachusetts, and suspect that dangerous highway conditions were a factor, contact us for a free consultation and case evaluation. The Law Offices of Barry Feinstein & Affiliates P.C. can provide you with the capable representation you require.
Who Can Be Responsible In A Dangerous Highway Accident?
It can be challenging to determine who is to blame for a dangerous highway accident, and it often depends on the specifics of the incident. The following people and entities could be held accountable:
- Government agencies: If the accident was caused by a defect or hazard on the highway, such as a pothole, missing guardrail, or poorly designed road layout, the government agency responsible for maintaining the highway may be held liable.
- Construction companies: If the accident was caused by construction work on the highway, such as debris on the roadway or inadequate warning signs, the construction company responsible for the work may be held liable.
- Other drivers: If the accident was caused by the negligence or recklessness of another driver on the highway, that driver may be held liable.
- Vehicle manufacturers: If the accident was caused by a defect or malfunction of a vehicle, such as faulty brakes or defective tires, the manufacturer of the vehicle may be held liable.
A thorough investigation of the incident’s circumstances is necessary to determine liability in a dangerous highway accident. It’s essential to speak with a personal injury attorney who can assist you in determining who is at fault and pursuing financial compensation for your losses. Contact us today.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
The compensation you are entitled to depends on the extent of your injuries, just like in any auto accident. However, it is critical that your Massachusetts dangerous highway lawyer examines your case and consults with your doctors to determine the full extent of your injuries and the value of your case.
Some of the most common types of damages for which you may be compensated include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity and career
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
If a loved one was killed in a dangerous road accident, certain close family members have the right to file a wrongful death claim and seek damages, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of services and support
- The emotional distress of family and loved ones
How Much Time Do I Have to File an Accident Claim in Massachusetts?
In Massachusetts, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases is generally three years from the date of the injury or accident. There are exceptions to this rule for the following:
- Minors who are 3 years from reaching 18, or
- People with mental disabilities.
In these cases, the time limit “clock” is paused or “stayed.” This means that the three-year time limit doesn’t start running until the stay is removed, which could happen when the minor turns 18 or the person with a disability becomes capable of pursuing a legal claim.
Missing a deadline can result in the case being dismissed by the court, and you may lose your right to seek compensation for your injuries. That’s why it’s necessary to consult with our personal injury attorney as soon as possible following a car accident to ensure that all legal deadlines are met, and your rights are protected.
Call Our Experienced Dangerous Highways Attorney in MA Now!
Drivers are entitled to assume that the roads they use are safe. Many of our state and interstate highways actually cause or contribute to traffic accidents, taking a toll on both people and property. Dangerous highway conditions cannot be tolerated, regardless of whether they result from faulty design, construction, or maintenance. At The Law Offices of Barry Feinstein & Affiliates P.C., we have no qualms about challenging the county, state, or federal agency responsible for ensuring the safety of a highway.
To find out if you have a claim, contact our dangerous highway attorney online or by phone. For every case involving personal injuries, we provide a free initial consultation. Dial our number now!